- The Blackout shaft is made in 17.4 PH rebored
- Is made by 17.4 PH bars certificated by steelwork; straight and smooth
- The Blackout shaft is C.N.C. machined
- The Blackout shaft has 4 fins, 3 backwards and one for preloading for diameters 7, 7.5, 8
- The Blackout shaft stands out for fins position, like shark fin, at 60/90/120/360 mm from the bottom of the shaft.
- The fins have no corners and are perfect both for dyneema use and for other kind of wishbones
- "Shark fin" tips are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, increasing its ballistic performances.
- It's a shaft for powerful spearguns, it has a sharpen tricuspid point and the 1.2mm thick barb, very strong and mounted with a special pin, high strength d. 2.5 mm TIG welded in a very accurate way.
- The barb is very smooth and polished for fish integrity.
- The welded pin allows to have the maximum hold because the welding itself creates a reticular connection between barb and pin, avoiding the ovalization of the hole, also with wide loads.
- The barb is supplied 'mono under' only and it does stick out as a recessed double barb.